Thought thing over and im going...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I have thought things over and with the help of soa i have decided to go on and go..

they are right... i mean after reading that pm over and over again i have come to the conclusion i am really not worth it.. not at all worth it...

my life is nothing.. i am dying anyway of cancer.. and yep no one knows what the pain of cancer can do to anyone and when i have it and the emotional pain it is too much..

i guess i was dumb to come here.. i mean i am seen as a 5 year old wherever i go cause others cant see my pain, they cant feel it , and they know nothing of my pain...

my heart is bleeding so much right now and i cant shake those words they wrote to me.. it hurt and it hurt deeply...

i am not worth it.. i am totally not worth it...

no wonder the daltons hate me.. no wonder my family hates me , no wonder i am unloved.. i am totally an unlovable person....

im sorry . i am so sorry i come here and made others sick.. im so sorry they are angry with me... i cant do anything write , heck even posting this will turn out all wrong on my part...

i cant shake the tears tonight.. i cant shake the hurt....

i am useless , i am worthless..

i am nothing and its to nothing i will return..

expressive-child when you see my name on that link , let them know...

2. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I cannot shake my tears either, they are non stop, I feel like a worthless ugly peice of shit! I feel all used up ! I have lost my mind at this ppoint..

I feel like if we talk more though..I will understand you.I have no room to call you a child,, you haven't heard my story yet, I bet I'm more pathetic than you are..

I wish I were you..it would be to my pleasure to be dieing of cancer..but sense its you, its no pleasure.I hate to see you go..but I think im going with you..

I would like to encouraage you not to..but how can I when im full of tears myself..so i will be dead sometimes soon, waht is this world anyways..we are all humans..we know nothing..in this big big universe..

I still love you..and would like to share things with you, and i really want to here your side of the story..

7snickers@gmail.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.