thoughts again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

These thoughts are back. Deep and real thoughts.

Seductive in a way.... Oh, that's the word a "friend" used... accusing me of continuously hinting towards sui. Guess they didn't realize that perhaps I needed help. Oh well. That's that.

That's all I have to say I suppose. Now, someone, somewhere knows. Ta daaa. yay for me.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Friend? Hummm doesnt sound like someone who understands how to be supportive. I am so sorry for the pain, Mo.

I have said it before. Will say it again. You are dealing with SO MUCH. And yes now someone does know.... your words in this moment. I do hear what you write. And I am here for you. In any way I can be. :hug:

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Flowers...thanks for responding. I should be over whatever.... Not wandering aimlessly yet. I'm just not something. I don't know what the word is. No surprise there. Going through the motions... And for what? And why?

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

And I'm here, at 5am, all is quiet and I am not myself. The perfect time. I'm tired. That's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.