Thoughts are back..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by anasgirlx, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

And I'm feeling very suicidal again. Nothing is helping me and I feel like I can't get out. Everything is crazy and wrong, and I need out. Now. :i'm sorry: I cant do this anymore. Everyone here has been great, no lie. But even this wonderful site cant help me anymore. I'm too far gone.

I love you all, thank you for everything. <33

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Ashley, think of you mom, the relationship you guys are just building back up.

3. anasgirlx

I cant help but feel this way. I dont know why I do. I'm thinking of her, but it hardly makes a difference. :/

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

please dont do this hun :( please. :hug: You have made connections here.. how are WE gonna feel when your gone. Stay here and talk to us okay?? please?

5. anasgirlx

I cant live with myself. I just cant.

6. BP#1

BP#1 Well-Known Member

l know one 23 yr old girl feeling like you... Sorry for your sorrow...

7. anasgirlx

Thanks..

8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there,

I'm new here and don't know anything about your history. Just wanted to offer some support.

Have you already tried meds, electro-convulsive therapy, or talk therapy? Alternative medicine like herbal medicine and acupuncture can help too.

I don't know very much about you, but you seem like a good person. I know that the struggle that you are having is really tough. If you can find a way to get through this though, you can not only benefit yourself, you can probably also help other people in need. If you are able to win your own battle, you can possibly turn the tide for the better in other people's battles too. The good that might come out of your own victory might be endless.

You might also try something like tai-chi or qi-gong. I understand that many of the tai-chi masters have been people who got into it because they were facing terminal illness, and daily practice was their only means of being cured.

It may be weird to hear a total stranger say "I love you" but I love you. My thoughts and hopes are with you.

9. anasgirlx

I'm on meds, been on them since May. And I've been in therapy since last November. I've also been hospitalized twice. Nothing is helping me anymore..

I really appreciate your concern but I have to do this.. :/

10. doityourself

No girl, you cant do this, we are just meeting you and want to know more. I enjoy talking to you and pray that you can find a little peace with yourself.

11. anasgirlx

Its so hard! :'(

12. doityourself

I know it is, but you have to fight, you know that you can feel good. It can be that way again, I know the ups and downs are the worse, they really are but you cant give up.

There is way to much in this life that you havent seen or done yet. We can start a list if you like, I will put down #1 and you can put down #2.

#1- Felt really loved

13. anasgirlx

I dont know what to put.. :/

14. doityourself

Think of something that youve always wanted to do, see or feel but havent.

15. anasgirlx

Okay..

#2: Traveled to Europe

16. doityourself

Ok good one....... Everyone, tell her whats she missing on seeing in Europe.

#3 To have a calm feeling come over and to feel at peace with life and yourself.

17. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there,

I could have sworn you sent me a message just recently. A pop up window came up while I was posting on another thread, and I canceled it because I was just about to finish a new post. I didn't see a new message though.

One thing to try is getting new meds if the current ones aren't working. also ect. and the alternative therapy could work too.

ok, so reason #4

see a herd of giraffs thundering across the planes of Africa!!!

:Leiaha::Leiaha::Leiaha::Leiaha:

also,

YOU ARE THE MOST TOTALLY AWESOME PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

18. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

oh, and I've also heard that reiki or similar type healing can be good. I've tried it and it was pretty cool.

19. anasgirlx

#5: Find forgiveness with God over everything bad that's happened.

20. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

Hang in there ashley, you've done so well up until now.

And europe?
    your missing meeeeeeeeee lol.
    Come to london, its amazinggg, so much to do! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.