thoughts are getting bad again

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anonymous51, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

i thought i was getting better and was thinking about the future. now all there is is despair. There isnt anything for me here. I have no friends, i cant talk to ppl i feel like im in a bubble and all the things i transmit to others gets scrambled. i try and find support from my family but the more i soend time with them the more is see how much i despise the world we live in (it sounds horrible of me i know and i hate myself for it). I try really hard to think about what great things i will do in my life but these thoughts dissovle in a shroud of hatred for everything and suicidal thoughts. I dont want to be on my own for the rest of my life, i dont want turn on the television and hear about people killing eachother on the news. If there was a buttion i could press to destroy the wordl and everything in it peacefully i would press it and save us the hassle of living our lives of false dreams and fake happiness. I used to think i wanted everything to get better for the world but now i just want it all to dissapear. I cant even kill myself because ijm too fucking scared from before so what the fuckam i going to do. I dont want friends, happiness i want nothing and i dont want to remember about anything before the nothingness

2. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hi anonymous please share with us these thoughts that are bothering U. It is very good that U cannot kill yourself, this means that U are a normal person. Have U tried seeing a counselor about these things? They are nonjudgemental and helpful. If U dont wan't to see one U can talk to me at rayden291 at yahoo dot com on messenger. Please talk with us

3. anonymous51

anonymous51 Staff Alumni

i have literally nothing to live for. no dreams, no ambition, even if i did i wouldnt have the intelligence and motivation to make them work. I look at people sleeping on the street and thats the only thing i thing i can see ever achieving in life. And if i did get a job and a house it would be a lonely shell of a life to live and i would rather not have that. I would rather die

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.