thoughts of death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by J3nny, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

sometimes i have them combined with deep depression

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear you struggle with this. Are you seeking any help to deal with those thoughts?

If it helps you to talk more about it please feel free hun.

3. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

i have <mod edit - remove name> my psychiatrist i tell her how i feel suicidal with them sometimes, no details allowed but the urges are mostly gone.
    they get triggered by...............objects, some big, some small................ i have acted on them before but i rarely attempt that
    nowadays. i am going to tell her i dont need trazodone anymore and hopefully shell add buspar welbutrin and effexor. the long and painful insomnia i
    had is over...................bipolar depression and major depression combined and its taking a longgg time to overcome it. i have got lost
    in drug use of just about any you can think of and still caught up too. shizoaffective disorder is what i have, its alot of schizophrenias combined with bipolar.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  4. normaljoe

normaljoe Well-Known Member

Find out what triggers them and how you can cope. Google coping mechanisms to help find some that work for you! :)

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I myself suffer from Bipolar Disorder so I know how destructive and challenging it can be to live with, let alone to have Schizophrenia on top. What I am concerned about though is the amount of anti depressants you will be requesting and the fact that you do not take an anti psychotic or mood stabiliser? That's a big risk if you are living with Schizoaffective Disorder.

6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Yes, be careful with medications. It is not good to take too many. They don't always work well together and it can be very difficult when you do stop taking them.

7. J3nny

J3nny Well-Known Member

i use both lithium and invega butterfly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.