Thoughts of my family keep me from suicide but its ruining what i think of them.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hurricane2, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane2

Hurricane2 New Member

Everytime i come close to doing i am remined of them mostly my grandfather and it stops me but i hate it so much and just want to do it and i resent them all for stopping me . My granddads 78 so i know i wont have to wait long until there is nothing to stop me .
  2. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

So your love for your granddad (and your family) is calling you to stay alive...

What makes you feel want to go that way? What's happening in your life situation? Is there anything that can be done to help you feel better?

Please talk to us. Lots of people here would love to help...

With loving wishes and hugs :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi H and welcome...when you feel comfortable, please share with us what is going on for you...I am sure there are many ppl here who can relate...welcome again and glad you found us...J
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like your grandfather is a real good influence on you.. Have you thought about sitting down with him and talking about what is going on with you?? I'm sure with his life experience he may shed light on it.. Even when he passes you will still have him in your heart..He will always be with you..
  5. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello Hurricane2,

It seems to me your grandfather is an important person in your life, your love towards your grandfather is stopping you from suiciding - try to hold onto this.

What thought/s caused you to want to suicide?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.