thoughts of SU

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Emo_kitty, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

Not good right now ... i am having thoughts of killing myself
    the voices are telling me ways i can do it

told my husband so he knows am feeling so unsafe and scared right now

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's good that you have told him. And good that you have come here too. You know there are others here that understand your feelings and fear. Please keep posting. Do you know what has made you feel this way? Has something happened? Post hun so that others know what you are up against. It will help you to find strength by sharing it and exposing it. And others will help by supporting you through this dark place.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you husband will take you into crisis if these voices don't go away. You could need your medication increased to do this. Get a hold of your doctor and let know what is happening so you can start feeling better okay.
    Keep posting let us know how you are doing okay.

4. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

nothing has happened just things getting on to of me i was making plans before to do something to myself yesterday but i told my husband about it
    and he is really supportive and it was because of a friend was pushing me about my own health problems she wanted to know details and i wasn't ready to give her them.

the voices are really getting to me i took 50mg of my meds to see if it will help

but am struggling

5. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

if things don't improve i will call the crisis team

6. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

:sad: feeling like i need to cut not to kill myself
    just to cut

7. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I feel the same way...

8. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Make a voodoo doll and cut it instead of yourself :idea:

9. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

if i had the stuff to make one i would its a good idea
    thanks

10. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

i have the thoughts again they seem to come back just like the voices do
    it not going away and i feel like i need to do something

but my husband is here with me so i cant without him knowing

11. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Lie outside if it's sunny. Lie in the sun, listen to happy music that will stop you thinking of the negative thoughts. Eat a lot of healthy food, pasta is good and don't drink alcohol. Drink a lot as well. Stay safe my hun. keep us updated.

Good luck

12. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

been trying listen to some nice music and post on the forum but nothing is helping

the voices are calmer as i took my night meds a little while ago

13. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am glad things are getting calmer for you. I read your thread and am sorry that you are having a tough spot but posting is the best thing to do during these times. I am here so keep posting and I will hang with you.
    Hugs Bambi

14. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Hey Hun, how are you doing today?

:hugtackles:

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You should make an appointment with your shrink.. Tell him how bad things are.. He can adjust your meds..Do you see a therapist?? They can help you to learn to cope with these thoughts..I am suicidal also, I think about it everyday.. My therapist has me at the point where something major would have to trigger me to commit..It sounds as if you have a very understanding husband,..I'm glad you have that real life support.. Keep posting here and let us offer you support as well.. Take Care!!

16. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

i dont have an appointment with my P doc till october but am going to call and see if i can get a sooner appointment
    am seeing my dr today to get more meds i will talk to him about feeling suicidal
    but i know there isnt much that he can do

am feeling kinda the same today voices are loud as ever

am glad i have my husband here to support me if i didnt i think id would have taken an OD before now

17. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just call you psychiatric doctors office and tell them you are critical. Let them know the voices are getting worse so they can fit you in today. If not go to emergency dept the doctor there can change your meds to help the voices go away. Go to emerg today okay if your gp won't do anything as yu need to get these voices under control. Hope you can get somehelp.

18. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

I called my P doc to try and get an earlier appointment nothing until October
    but i got the date to be a week sooner
    they said i can call or go down and see the mental health emergency team and talk to them

am going to tell my dr want i have been feeling like as well

19. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

My gp put my meds up to 400mg plus extra 50mg if i need it

20. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

tryed to take all the meds in the house ... my husband stopped me

feel numb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.