Thoughts of Suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jenrobsdad, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jenrobsdad

jenrobsdad New Member

Hello,

I was in a relationship for almost 4 years and we fought almost every two or three days, This relationship was very intence physically. We broke up and got back together at least 30 times. Fights lasting less than a day. We had a huge fight on June 20th and she ended it. She won't talk to me or respond to e-mails or anything! I am feeling lost and in despair most of the time. I have had many thoughts of killing myself. I tried this morning by OD XXXXX, and it did not work. I even bought razor blades that I keep in my car now. I tell Carol (x gf) that I want to be back with her. Nothing! HELP

B

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2008
  2. ghosty11

ghosty11 Guest

dont od it is the bearer of bad news. razor blades = bad news. save your suffering. let it be a natural part of your mind, embrace it, but don't cling to it.

3. noplacetogo

noplacetogo Well-Known Member

I don't mean to sound unsympathetic, but if you fought almost everyday with your ex, why do you want this relationship back so badly? I know it must hurt because it sounds like you had intense feelings for eachother, but are you sure those feelings were ones of care and love and not of something else like obsession or dependence?

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

I agree with "noplacetogo"
    You really should think about it, if there is obsession or depandance
    its not a very good relations...

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree!! You didn't have a healthy relationship. Fighting all the time you weren't ment for each other. I kind of know what your talking about. I have a neice who steady hits her boyfriends. I say boyfriends because she jumps from one relationship to another. She can't keep a steady because she beats on them. They tell her to stop but she doesn't listen so they put up with it for a couple of weeks to see if she will stop. So sorry, it's been fun!! Do you understand my point? Fighting is not normal. Her leaving was for the best. Next time find someone who will love you without the violence. I'm sorry I got a little rough with my post , but I was trying to get my point across...:chopper:...

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Seems like this girl has had enough with the arguing. Move on, a relationship like that could never bring you real happiness. You'll find someone better.

7. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I believe that it's possible to love someone without having a relationship with them. Just because she's an ex-lover doesn't mean she's the only lover or even the right one. Life is too short to spend it on fighting. Find someone who will love you better.

And then, the thought comes to me that perhaps you're the instigater of the fights. Maybe? If so, no relationship will be healthy until you change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.