Thoughts Won't Stop :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Why is it that I can't seem to escape these thoughts going through my head? I was just out getting some food for the house and dreaded every second I was out. Glad I'm home but just drained in life. I'm exhausting emotionally in dealing with anything really. Sad... i hate being this way. I hate being how I been. So tired. Just keep thinking maybe everyone is better off without me . Why burden everyone? I so hate being me.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hun, no one is better off without you. You're a good person!
    Have you had any therapy to help you coping methods to overcome the anxiety?

I always listen to music when I leave my flat... it calms me a lot. Would something like that help you?

I hope you feel better hun. You deserve that. And know my inbox is always open, even if I'm not online. *hugs*

3. brknsilence

Thanks - I see my dr and therapist on Monday. I will inform them what's going on. Just being out in public with my anxiety seems to be getting worse. Just hate going places. I will be fine going somewhere with another adult but not by myself with or without the kids. My husband is off tomorrow. Should help. We got church tomorrow. Just hope all goes well.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I wouldn't be better off without you, I enjoy our chats we have every so often, you are a lovely person. Going outside of the home when anxious is very difficult, I know that from personal experience, you can do this and will get through this safely. Go to church tomorrow and talk to people you know and hopefully the burden will lessen. I believe in you. You can do this hun, keep going out and the easier it will become :) ((hugs))

5. brknsilence

In many ways, going out isn't much a choice really. Having to do errands or take kids to appointments. Just so much. On Monday my day is booked with 4 appointments back to back that will pretty much will last most of the day. Not looking forward to being out but got to. I just want to stay home and have another appointment on Tuesday. As well as Friday. Just rather not face anyone. Just been wanting to disappear more each day. So drained. My stress level has been too high and hoping this isn't hurting the baby. Going to try to rest and relax if possible. Just want to sleep and not wake up.

Thanks for being there. Hugs

6. Echez26

Echez26 Member

I'm so sorry you feel that way. Hey you have a lot of people that care about you here. Keep your head up. Things will get better I promise. Take a deep breathe. We love you!

7. brknsilence

Thanks - will try

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hope you are feeling better today honey ((big hugs))

9. brknsilence

Just feeling depressed and sore. Hugs

10. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Take care of yourself still hun. Do the things you can, when you can. *hugs*

11. brknsilence

Thanks - Posted a new post in the positive section. Hoping to get going again and everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.