Thoughts.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Laying in bed and my thoughts aren't well. Really sad and been upset today... so tired but my mind is killing me with these thoughts...

2. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I am sorry your thought are causing you so much grief, I hope that they eased for you and we're able to get some sleep

3. brknsilence

I got some sleep. I just didn't want to wake up this morning. Trying to keep going.

4. na-taya

I am glad you got some sleep at least.....I'm sorry you feel this way I know just how hard it can be to put one foot in front of the other, I just hope that it will get easier for you soon, sorry I don't have great words or advice just know I'm thinking of you and hoping for the best

5. brknsilence

Thanks. Just feeling sad today. Went to church and ended up crying. I hate depression.

6. na-taya

Sometimes it can be a good thing to have a good cry it's your body's way of releasing emotions that other wise get built up inside, yeah depression isn't fun and I would never wish it on anybody!! Doctor have help for your depression like a therapist to talk to or medication that can help the chemical imbalance in your brain??

7. brknsilence

I cried a lot today. I'm on meds but I need to find a therapist and dr since we moved to another location this past week. Something I'll have to do this week. Thanks-Hugs

8. na-taya

I hope that the move hasn't been to tough on you!! I know it can be daunting finding a new Dr and therapist but I wish you all the best with finding one and I hope they are able to help support you through these tough times....your welcome *hugs*

9. brknsilence

The move wasn't bad. It was great, but having to find a new dr and therapist is a bit frustrating. I'm just been going on through my mind if I really want to even bother with finding one. I don't know just frustrated....

10. brknsilence

So sorry, I'm not all thinking right on things. I don't even know what I'm doing. I hope I can sleep this off...

11. na-taya

I'm glad your able to embrace the move that takes a lot of courage!! As for finding help can be a big challenge especially if you have to start again I know it's frustrating but that little bit of extra support and encouragement may be just what you need to help life you just that little bit more

12. na-taya

No need to be sorry at all, your aloud to not have it all together all the time your aloud to be confused about what you want, but don't make a decision about a new Dr and treatment yet think about it some more and.then decide

13. brknsilence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.