Thoughts :'(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Been so depressed and frustrated lately. So tired of being this way. Thoughts are there but I am safe. Just frustrated. :'( I may need to talk to my Dr about increasing my meds. There isn't much I can take because of the pregnancy. Hoping soon, I will feel better.

2. sofie

sofie Banned Member

I hope you feel better soon too, brknsilence. Try to take care of yourself and the baby.

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - me too.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hope you feel better soon chick. Look after yourself and the baby :)

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Thanks - I feel like crying again. Crying more often. :(

6. loves2readYA

loves2readYA New Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way :(

I'll share with you a Bible verse that always helps me when I'm feeling especially low. I hope it helps you, too. You are not alone. We're here for you...

"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8.

brknsilence likes this.
  7. brknsilence

Thank you so much for the verse. Hugs

loves2readYA likes this.
  8. Petal

*hugs* Hope you had a nice sleep, SF is here for you 24/7. No need to be feeling alone.

brknsilence likes this.
  9. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. Trying to get through today. I didn't sleep well.

10. Petal

((hugs)) hopefully tonight you will havea better sleep. Have a long bath before bed if possible and purchase some laavendar oil to put on your pillow or even a few drops into the bath, I have done that for years, it helps. I know you have an awful lot going on in your life at the moment but you are number 1 as is your unborn baby. Take good care of yourself and eat healthily :)

brknsilence likes this.
  11. brknsilence

Thanks - I'll try. I been so hungry lately too, no matter how much I been eating - I'm starving :/

12. Petal

Is that to do with the pregnancy do you think? Eat all you want lol just make it healthy for an amazing healthy baby =) You are strong and a survivor you will get through this :)

brknsilence likes this.
  13. brknsilence

Had cereal and a sandwich. Hope this helps for now. I think it maybe the baby is going through a growth spurt.

Just feel like crying for no reason now. :(

14. Petal

Awww honey, no crying pet. You'll pull throug this, I care about you and adore you, you're a lovely person,tht's not an opinion, that is factual xxx

brknsilence likes this.
  15. brknsilence

Thanks - may try sleep soon if possible. Ate already and still super hungry :( I already told my husband.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.