Thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pad, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

I was just wondering what it would be like if the only thing that keeps me from going, was gone. it doesn't scare me, it intrigues me. i would feel free and i would feel no guilt. It scares me now, losing her, but if she was gone i wouldn't feel a thing. i never stop thinking about this. sometimes it's the only thing in my head that makes sense

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Pad,
    Welcome to the forum!! It sounds to me that you are still grieving over your loss. Give it time. Like the saying goes time heals all wounds. I don't know much about your situation so that is all I can say for now. Maybe you can elaborate a little more about what happened. Take care!!~Joseph~

3. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

my girlfriend hasn't left me, i just get the feeling she will. i have kind of tried to prepare for it but i just feel so bad. my boss sent me home from work, i cant concentrate on anything and have no energy, it takes all my effort just to get out of bed. ive stopped taking my meds and have missed a couple of visits to my therapist. i dont want to go back to her and explain how i feel, she will just say im being silly as usual but she doesnt know how things are, or exactly what happens in my life. i dont even think i tell enough of how i really feel anyway so she cant help

4. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Dude, that's all I think about. If I lose what keeps me stable, I'm absolutely fucked. For me, it isn't really a girlfriend, though, it's more, a job, my ability to afford my anti-depressants, etc..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.