thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

these thoughts just won't let up. I don't know what else to say.

I know me and I'm scared.

2. JustFirefly

JustFirefly Well-Known Member

Sadly I know how that feels, for me it is almost like a pressure in my head. A constant pressure that just keeps repeating the same thoughts and motions through my mind. The repetitive motion always seems to win over time... I think a lot of people feel that way, and I know what its like to be scared of it.

All I can really say is do not let it win, instead focus on staying here. I know people here care about you and we support you through what your going through... I just wish I could help more, wish i could say something that doesn't sound like drabble..

Your a good person. I've seen what you've said to people and read what your going through in some of your posts... Just know someone here is wishing the best for you.

3. vir

vir Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. Have a Fluttershy.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/079/f/1/fluttershy_2_by_empty_10-d3c46sh.png

I spent like ten minutes looking for a good fluttershy picture with google images so I hope you click on my link! And I hope you feel better. Not sure what else to say, since I'm going through a lot of the same crap you are, at least some of it, and I'm sure not the best person to be giving advice, seeing how much I messed my own life up. But think of all the adventures you can still have! You can run away from home and stow away on a cargo ship and travel to Indonesia and see wild orangutans. Or any number of different crazy things! That's what I'd do if I wasn't on stupid probation...

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sending all the positive vibes I can muster your way.. December has been such a rough month for you.. Here's hoping 2012 is better. :hug: Thinking of you...Alex

5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

thank you all.

had to cut to release a bit, can't cry.

6. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're suffering. I know that you lean toward solitude when the pain seems unbearable, but I'm here for you and I care so much.
    Sending love, Dear Friend. :console:

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is so awful Mo...please remember how much you are cared for...and yes, although a little tired, today seems like a better day for me, so text me if you need me...also for the New Yr...wishing you so much more joy and respite

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm posting because I feel like I'm going crazy. I can't explain and I can't reach out but i know I need to. But I feel I can't so this is as good as i can do.

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yay for me and alcohil and anither year of joy an peace and thoughts tht noone knows or wants to hear and wrong tings I've done. Ugh.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Ditto for me too Mo!
    you are not alone...:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.