thread

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrissyb111, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

I feel as thou i am hanging on by a thread, just a thread.i can't control my mood swings, either feeling reasonable ok and the next in im the depths of dispair,its like i dont no who i am it makes me feel as thou i am crazy.

2. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I'm going through the same thing right now. There's no way to control these feelings. Can't help you in any way but I wish you the best, there are others in despair too.

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Chrissyb,

I hope you will eventually be able to assuage your mood swings. What you're going through sounds terribly uncomfortable, and I'm sorry these mood swings are impacting your life to the point where it is beyond frustrating.. Maybe a mix of professionals helping you now - through medicines and counseling, the list goes on - can do you some good.. That is, only if you have not looked into it recently. Take care, and I hope you start feeling better soon. ((Hugs))

Alex

4. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi chrissyb111. Sorry to hear your suffering so much at the moment.

Do these mood swings come out of the blue or do some events trigger them?

Some kind of therapy could help you perhaps. Or maybe the right medications can take the mood swings away, or at least make them less intense. Have you tried medications/therapy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.