Three days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wienerman

they probably dont know what to say rather than not caring or avoiding you. yes i will agree that some people will feel that it is a way of seeking attention, but those people arent worth your time, and they are totaly uninformed about things of this nature.

Style

I think they probably do care. The avoiding you is probably because they are scared for you. Suicide is one thing that certain people can't deal with, give them a little time and they'll come around. The fact that you were able to talk about it with your friends says a lot, my closest of friends to this very day still don't know about my suicide experiences.

I think they probably do care. The avoiding you is probably because they are scared for you. Suicide is one thing that certain people can't deal with, give them a little time and they'll come around. The fact that you were able to talk about it with your friends says a lot, my closest of friends to this very day still don't know about my suicide experiences.
I agree, you are reading too much into the situation. They probably didn't know what to say and were confused emotionally and some people don't know how to handle situtations like that.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00