three days, still bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by swimmergirl, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I can feel it building, that horrible, throbbing pain that makes me want to die, and the horrible predicament of being afraid to ask for help, unable to verbalize the pain in a way that makes sense, and unsure of what kind of help I need, all I know is it hurts like hell and I want it to stop.
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

You should start by trying to write it first, if you can't verbalize it. What you have in mind. Maybe we can help you? Maybe you just need something out of your chest?

Do you see a therapist? I felt a lot like you before I strated my therapy. I didn't know how I felt like I felt, well, I had an empty idea of it.

Don't hesitate to write your thoughts more :hug:
  3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

If you are seeing someone at the moment sharing them what you have written here could be a good start. They'll help you. Attuned and qualified therapist will aid you in expressing your thoughts and feelings, for example; drawing, sandtray, etc.. There are techniques the therapist can help you to get it out so that it doesn't continue to build to intolerable levels.

Please continue writing here if you need to. We are here to support you as much as we can through SF.
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I would suggest you try to get out and not be isolated or idle with the barrage of despairing thoughts at times like this. Can you see a movie or go to a nature preserve? If I go to say, a mall or large store I start looking at all of the "happy and fulfilled" people and feel even worse.

5. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

i dont want to be around happy people, the movies are a good escape, but still kinda lonely. I started a part time job yesterday, but it i too much to handle, and the anxiety i am feeling about it is just making me feel worse. So, i have to call them and quit after just one day....ugh, i fucking hate my life and want to just die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.