• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

lycoris

Thats how many times ive been stood up this week. Im sick and tired of giving my all and getting smacked in the face by it.

I feel so low and stamped on its unbelievable. I want to curl up and cry but whats the point? It wont change anything or make anyone like me. I mean, if my own friends dont like me what chance do i have.

Ive just had enough of being the disposable one. The one you can promise the world and she will be satisfied with a pea.

Im just thinking fuck it to be honest

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
The people who stood you up have no class! And they dont know what they are missing...we are fortunate to have you here, and we know it

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
sorry your friend did that to you I hope you can meet new people hun that will not stand you up that will treat you as a friend should hugs

I'm sorry lycoris :hug: you deserve better then that.

I've been flaked on a fair amount myself over the years.

Sometimes people just let you down and hurt you so much that you end up in the "fuck it" mindset but it's not good being in that place. There are caring people who will do their best not to let you down, it's just not an easy task finding them.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
ADMIN
Lycoris, I'm sorry you've gone through that. How insensitive and rude of those people! You are not "disposable" around here. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$40.00
Goal
$255.00