Threesome

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Breathe, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Asking my boyfriend about his sexual fantasy of a threesome :/
    I have no problems with it i am bisexual and it would be fun.
    Asked if there was a friend who he liked to have one with, just for lols and information.
    The girl he told me was one i am secretly jealous of. As they have been getting closer and he has been telling her his secrets he doesnt tell me.
    I feel so bad and jealous and nauseous.
    Trying to forget he told me that. Dont know what to do :S

2. Breathe

I know he is getting really close to her cause i use his facebook. Not to spy on him dont get the wrong idea. We are in the same band and as most stuff goes through him he lets me access his fb to check up on gig dates and contact with pubs and other band members. :/ he doesnt know he left the chats still up from talking to her or messages in his inbox.
    This is the first time i have been jealous, and to find out he wants to have sex with her with me doesnt make it better D:

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Well... isn't there a rule about threesomes? The third person has to be a stranger < otherwise things will be VERY awkward afterwards.

That's just what I've heard, I've never done it, myself.

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I would agree, that it has to be a stranger you both want to involve in your fun, not someone that one of you are particularly close to. It can cause alot of problems and even end your relationship. And how would you feel if they focused on each other and you ended up left out? multi partner sex always works better with people your not in a relationship with imo

5. Breathe

Indeed especially as he agreed if he wasnt dating me he would date her as he has a crush for her :/ i will tell him no if he ever suggests it seriously

6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

If your boyfriend isn't completely happy with you, leave him and find someone who is 100% focused on you.

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

How are you having a threesome with someone who isn't committed to you? "Dating"? Threesomes are only worth it if it's a one-night stand and everyone's a stranger, and even then you may have diseases and infections, etc. to worry about. I don't think this is a good idea and neither do you. Go with your gut. Many girls do this kind of behavior because they think it will make them seem more desireable to their "boyfriend," when nothing will afterward.

8. Prinnctopher's Belt

Also, dump his ass. There are red flags all over this guy; complete waste of time, will end in nothing but heartbreak and depression.

9. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

I agree with not having a threesome, but disagree with the sentiment of Breathe dumping him. We don't know anything about the guy other than the few sentences she has written about him. Besides, she is 17, he probably is too, or around that age, it's not like he's going to be perfect at dating at that age.

He sounds like a perfectly normal guy, albeit a tad lacking in the common sense department. He shouldn't be saying he has a crush on this chick, and that alone is reason enough not to involve her in a 3-way, but he could be a great guy in other areas. Besides, no-one has the right to tell her what to do, or who to date or not date.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2010
  10. Prinnctopher's Belt

This is all wrong. It's always a dealbreaker when a romantic interest starts showing interest for someone else in an intimate (and not just sexually) manner. The last thing young girls need to involve themselves with is having sex with and becoming attached to people who do not want them! I cannot stress this enough. And don't say no one has a right to tell someone what to do -- it's a thread asking for help and advice and I think that is what's being provided with the most honest and supportive intent, not in the nature of "you should do what I say 'cuz I say so and this is what you must do, do not make your own decisions!"

11. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Yeah, the "tell her what to do" bit was a mistake on my part. I still stand by the rest though. They're not planning to move in together, they're just dating. Maybe that's the reason he isn't telling her his secrets.

Or I'm wrong, in which case I'll shut up.

12. Prinnctopher's Belt

See this just proves the difference in perspective between young men and women when it comes to relationships. Women see dating = relationship aka will last a long time, walk into the sunset holding hands, etc.; whereas men see dating = "just dating," just having fun aka just bedding you until something new more interesting comes to pass and leave you (which is the truth about dating most of the time actually, particularly when it comes to young people).

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think you should listen to your gut feelings on this..I agree you should have someone you don't know as the third party..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.