Through the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCherry

Owner Emeritus
I'm glad you're still alive, and that you came on here. :arms: You don't have to go through this alone, even though I know you must feel so lonely right now. People do care though. You're worth caring about. I know the things in your past are torturing you, and I know there may not be words that can take that away. But you're not a bad person. You don't deserve any of the hurt, or pain, or loneliness you're dealing with right now. I've always liked and respected you, and there's nothing that would change that. Not everyone will judge you for what you've had to do in the past.

ozinuk

Why is the next day worse than the previous day why. Is there any point to this life, maybe I should............well never mind :lone: :blub:

IV2010

I am glad you are still here ...you are showing great courage by being here when in so much pain...
I am from Oz too and I am very proud that you went to fight for your country but very sad that you had to endure what you have....
it isn't fair that someone who was doing their job has to be left with such horrible memories....
I hope you can find something that will help you see you are not a bad person and that what happened was beyond your control....
I believe you to be a sensitive, caring person or you wouldn't be feeling such remorse...
I am so sorry for your pain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00