Throwing in the towel

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ranxerox, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranxerox

Ranxerox Well-Known Member

Well, ive finally found the <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>, it took me some time but i persevered, its ironic that this is the only goal ive ever achieved so far. So tomorrow, when i get back from my futile attempts at self improvement, and feeling alienated and having my stupidity affirmed at college, im going to end this facade that is laughingly called my existence, and there will be no stuffups this time. So i just wanted to say that im sorry i couldnt help anyone here, but then thats no surprise as i am beyond useless. Thank you for the friend requests tokiwartooth lover, bubblingal, irishdoll and idkwhatiwant,im sorry that i wasnt much of a friend and that i couldnt help any of you through your day, and thank you everyone who responded to my threads. I hope that everyone on this forum can find the help that they need, and im sure they will.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Please keep talking here. You're not useless. Let us try to help.
  3. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how r ya
    tell us whats wrong?whats happend??
    and u r not useless....everybody have good days & bad days....yesterday was bad days and its gone...tomorrow still didnt come yet...u can change it...u dont need to give advice to be helpfull...all u need is to be here share with us what bother u...let us feel that we are togather & everybody will feel we are not alone...and belive me so many people will be thanking u....:grouphug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.