Thursday's Daily Meetin' Place

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Howdy ya'll~

Well sir this here meetin' place is open.

So....how has everyone been. I was offline yesterday so I didnt get a chance to visit with you fine folks!

I trust all is well, err at least as well as can be!

Today....I may be posting an idea I have but am gonna it past the group first.

Have a good day and come on it and visit...We are always open!:IrishDoll:

2. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Nice to see a friendly poster,
    my day started ok till i went onto a grief recovery site chat room by the time i got off there i felt worse than i have in a while,think i'm better off just sticking to posting here so i'm gonna make a coffee and check out the coffee shop,
    be interesting to find out what that idea is keep me eyes open,
    Hope the day goes well for all

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Good Morning pisces!!!

Well the idea I had is up in the SF.

4. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Well the sun's finally put in an appearence, i've had a coffe or two and feeling brighter now ready to face the world again
    I've just had a look at your idea and i think its a good one!!
    One more coffee me thinks but will have it in the garden gotta make the most of the sun and dry weather here in the usually wet uk

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I always take a walk instead of having lunch, but today I heard mom shout my name from distance. Busted.... .___. so I had to go to a restaurant with my parents today, and I will obviously do that every lunch from now. Upon that, it was full day. So now I feel like shit... What am I doing?
    But tomorrow is Friday. Fridays are the best... I love that feeling you get when school is out for the weekend.

6. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey Little Me! ((((((Hugs))))))

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well i woke up so frightened thinking my daughter was in hospital again but thank god it was just nightmare. I then assisted my husband in loading his truck up with recycled steel so we could make money to pay off bills went for a coffee now home soon will lie down again tired Daugher out with a friend wanting money that is not going to happen She blows her money then wants mine no no no. Going to lie down now take care sun isout go catch some rays.

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Catching some sun rays is always good! :cool:

9. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hello!

Well I think I'm having an ok day.

Don't know what you guys are talking about when you say 'sun', what's that? I vaguely remember having had some experience of it some time ago, is it that bright yellow ball of flame in the sky that makes you feel all cheerful and wanting to go outside and play in it?

I live in UK - that about explains it doesn't it!!

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hmmmmmm the U.K?......hmmmmmm, I have heard of that....isnt that somewhere across some pond or something?

11. Little_me

UK is rainy, is it?

12. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Rainy? Yes yes yes yes yes.

Rainy enough to have water flooding in the back door and out the front! But I cannot tell a lie - earlier this year we had three weeks (what THREE whole weeks!) of hot sunny fabulous isn't it great to moan about how hot it is weather.

And that was the English summer!

What's it like across the pond then?

13. Little_me

I'm not there for the moment, but it's usually much warmer. Almost no rain...

14. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Here in the midwest the weather is perfect today. Sun is shining. Warm air. cool nights. Although we are supposed to get rain this Sunday and Monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.