• Hi All - On Sunday 1st March we have scheduled server work going on and the forum will be closed for approximately 90 minutes from around 8am GMT. The site will not be down but there will be a notice on the forum stating that the forum is temporarily closed and giving a time estimate of when it will reopen. There is nothing to worry about and we will not be gone for long :)

Time for a new topic?

PhoenixFailed

Survivor of 2016, Fighter in 2017
SF Supporter
My apologies for "disappearing" . I ended a toxic relationship and am moving out tomorrow. I have had a great number of positive changes and some challenges. After the move and get settled back in (and get internet service), I will bring this section forward again. I love the discussion and ideas that have been discussed here. Positive thoughts to you all and I'll "see" you soon!

Luoma

Need someone to talk to? I'm here!
SF Supporter
My apologies for "disappearing" . I ended a toxic relationship and am moving out tomorrow. I have had a great number of positive changes and some challenges. After the move and get settled back in (and get internet service), I will bring this section forward again. I love the discussion and ideas that have been discussed here. Positive thoughts to you all and I'll "see" you soon!
Congrats on ending a toxic relationship! You are such a warrior. Keep fighting! You did an amazing job.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00