time for change

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

:surrender:eek:k folks here goes. ive been such a bitch lately, and for that i apologise from the bottom of my heart. i have had a real kick up the ass from last night and i hope you can ALL forgive me. im going to need everyones help to get through this but most of all my own. im sorry for biting everyones head off and all the negative threads. i apologise from the bottom of my heart, and thank you.
    :surrender:

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Didn't you do another one of these similar threads ?
    You have all our help *hugs* x

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hey there susan :laugh: i can understand why youd get frustrated and all. ive been there many times as well . :hug:

4. takencontrol

yeah but this time i mean it. theres no going back i want to change things. the last 24hrs have been a nightmare and ive been a complete idiot, this is it, i really want change.:stars:

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Thats great to here so proud honestly, what is your first step guna be?

6. takencontrol

firstly, im gonna behave lol. going to speak to my psych doc and see what can be done, shes going of on sick leave on wed so i will phone her first thing in the morning and take it from there.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad to hear you are taking care of yourself...J

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

take it easy and take your time :smile: im so glad to hear you wanna make a change! we're all with you in this

9. takencontrol

i will honey, its going to be a long hard slog but im ready for that.

10. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Aweee !!! :yay:
    Way to go brownie bear(you still haven't given me permission to call u that,haha)!! ;P! We're so glad u got the courage to decide to turn your life around!!!

11. takencontrol

course you can cutie its better than being associated with the choc variety lol

12. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Good Luck - stay strong and a big hug for you :hugtackles:

13. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Sounds like things are looking better? Well done you x

14. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Brownie, Im glad to see that youve seen some light, can I ask what it was that made you see yourself differantly, you can ignore that if you like.

Either way I hope you all the happiness and strength to get through these tough times.

PM anytime you want to chat.

15. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

Susan,

I'm glad you're doing better :hug:

16. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Don't be afraid to seek support from us again,brownie bear ♥!

17. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Brownie, Just wanted to let you know, Im thinking of you and sending good vibes your way.

:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.