Time is near

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I have been thinking this over for the past 2/3 weeks or so, and I know my mind is set with going ahead with it. It doesn't matter what anyone does, my mind is so set. This Sunday is like the worst day of the year for me. And I know I can't go through it again. It's actually a relief to know that I will be gone so soon. :unsure:

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Sizzoragame,
    What is sunday for you? What has triggered you to think this way? You are usually very up and kind to strangers(haha). Just thought I would try to make you smile!
    You are really good with others when they are down! Have you tried to talk this over with anyone? We don't want you to harm yourself!! Why don't you try and get an emergency meeting with your shrink!! Or if you know for sure you will try then you should go to the hospital and let them know you are in crisis and you have a plan to commit!!
    I well know how much life sucks. I also have a plan and don't want to be alive anymore. The only thing stopping me is my daughter and grandaughter moved in with us. So I can't very well attempt it with them here. My daughter told me after the last time that if I do it again she will never forgive me. And I can only imagine what will go thru my grandaughters mind.
    Please seek the help you need to get you thru this sunday, we want you to be safe and wanted!!! Take Care (please).:chopper:.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go ahead with your plans sizzorgame. There has to be a better way. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.