time is of the essence

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by michelle_2771, Aug 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michelle_2771

michelle_2771 New Member

Hi all

I am really having trouble dealing with life, i am currently planning my death, i can no longer live as the person i am i lead 2 lives one as a male and the other as a female

I feel i am a failure to human society i am failure to my family i feel i no longer belong in society

I am having lots of problems finding a job finances are sending me bankrupt living my life as a male to female and all having its toll

I have had a good life up until recent times. my passing will benifit all as i will no longer bring shame on my community or family and friends

my end is now coming closer
  2. Sol

Sol Member

It makes me very sad to hear you've had trouble with your family and social life because of your innocent inclination. I am not here to talk anyone out of suicide, because I really just want to die myself and hope to find the courage soon - some problems just can't be fixed, like money unfortunately. But in your situation, I can say with all honesty and sincerity that you should not let negative people get to you.

There are people who feel and do as you do all over the country, and honestly, in general they are a hell of a lot more interesting and fun to hang out with than normal people. And supportive. It sounds like you just need to find them. I guaranty that when you do, you will be amazed at the happiness you find.

The money part is a different matter. I'm going bankrupt myself because of a drug addiction, and there's just nothing you can do. Unless you are lucky to be born with money or someone to give you money, not very many people, no matter how smart or hard working you are you are, are lucky enough in the chaos of chance to be able to pull themselves up from tens to hundreds of thousands in past due debt.

If you are just broke and not really bankrupt, then I'd say to you that you should forget about anyone who has anything negative to say about how you live your life, and go out there and find people like yourself. I promise you it really isn't that hard, and when you do you will find a very warm welcome and a lot of happiness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.