time of night

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I just can't get SH out of my mind. I need to relax, to distract and I can't. Its like this panic has come over me, finding it hard to breath and am getting more wired as I try NOT to think about everything. I have issues every night in bed with certain images flashing through my mind and tonight I can't face that, along with everything else. And I'm trying not to sh but im not sure what else to do. tired of fighting this and trying not to, again.

anyone? please?
  2. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello.. how are you doing?

did you find yourself a distraction

hope so..

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Deja vu.

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It's like I'm here but I'm not. Today has triggered much. I quit one professional because I can't afford it anymore. The other I won't be to for a month, at least I think.

And that's it for my support... Those I paid.

And I feel completely dejected. Incredibly sad. But this is reality. What a sad shit am I.

So, back to the blades tonight. Comforting blades, soothing blades that will grant at least a temporary reprieve. Nt that anyone honestly really gives a shit. But there we go, for some odd reason I'm still compelled to post. Sad shit yet again.
  5. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

messed up big time. big. time.

feel this strong, strong need to get away.
  6. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i am sure you're a lot stronger.

can you not find a distraction that will keep you away from the blades?

a good movie or something
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.