• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Time out

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmpMster

Have a question? Message Me
Staff member
Forum Owner
ADMIN
I just looked- we are not getting server errors here or time outs on requests on our server so it is happening someplace between where you are and a gateway server connecting us to yo. I am sorry for the inconvenience and if it continues please update me so i can have some diagnostics run- but if you had gotten to our server and it was our end that was being slow in response it would record the connect and then disconnect here as well so it is a downstream issue someplace in crossing the big pond I am afraid. The diagnostics for thta is by pinging multiple areas around the wold to figure out which path is the issue, but figuring it out is of little help because we cannot effect a change at that location either, just report to them our server is having an issue receiving traffic from that point. I hope it does not continue being an issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00