time running out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i tried - put in for money for the kids

but the check hasn't arrived and tuition is due tomorrow - i only have enough to put a partial payment for one

fail

the last thing left that i needed to get right - and i failed again

i'm tired of all

tired of fighting for every little thing

tired of fighting with my family

tired of failng all the time

i just wanted to make it past the holidays

well they're over

if the check comes tomorrow i may still be able to work things out but if not

won't last through the weekend

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Phone and talk to the people let them know what is happening they will give you some lee way okay hugs to you

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there,

I'm sorry you're in a rut.... Also, I agree with total_eclipse in that I think it is likely the school personnel will be willing to work things out with you if you contact them and explain these circumstances....maybe they can make an exception for you. I have hope that they will be understanding. Best of luck, and take care. :hug:

Alex

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't give up echo..please try the others advice..
    I hate that you're struggling..:hug:
    I wish I could fix it for you

5. Wastingecho

i will try but it doesn't change things

had to take my car off the road because i didn't have a chance of paying ANYTHING for college if i didn't - between insurance, registration, inspection and parking permits all coming due at the same time it would have taken close to $1,000 - didn't help that my wife spent $1,100 on facebook games over two months

the girls' tuitions are wildly different for a number of reasons - the only way i can even put a payment in for one is to borrow money from the other - any idea how that feels?

supposed to be on vacation for the last 2 weeks but it's been horrible - nerves fraying waiting for the mail, vertigo so bad i couldn't move from the couch which hurt my back - haven't been pain free for almost a week - no way to get away from my wife and her lazy insensitive behavior and the fighting when i try to bring up a point

the girls have been out with friends alot which i understand but it's a lot of hi/bye - but maybe that's for the best

still can't stay awake in the evenings - still can't sleep for more than 4 - 5 hours - sit in my living room from 5 waiting for someone to wake up until i can't take it any more and i actually wake up my youngest daughter to come down and keep me company which makes me feels rotten and guilty

i'm stupid, old, in pain, tired, and a fool who is never going to be content, much less happy because i don't deserve it

haven't cried like this in a long time - it all hurts too much

6. Wastingecho

made first payment for one - other not due for another week - i'm just not delaying the inevitable

7. Wastingecho

check finally arrived - can't stop crying from relief

still a loser

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad your crying hun releasing all that tension is good i hope you now can rest a bit hugs

9. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

:hug: Now that the check finally arrived, I hope you have a chance to rest up and relax soon.....you deserve it. We are glad to be here to support you every step of the way.

10. Wastingecho

deserve? can't say what i deserve because the mods would just have to remove it

spent last 20 minutes sitting on the kitchen floor - girls have gone to their grandmother for a few days - no one will be around to keep me company

looking back on my life - maybe this pain is all that i deserve - the lonliness all that i'm entitled to

lonliness, pain, and fear - my life

don't want this life, this existence any more - feel that more fully day by day

i don't look forward to getting up each morning, to having to face each day

so many tools at hand- fighting it is becoming so hard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.