TIME the great healer of wounds

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mandel32, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandel32

mandel32 Member

Hi i believe i am very much credible to state things at this site. because just recently about 3 months ago my life was horrible and worthless.......
    i felt suicidal and without a purpose. That's what naturally happens because of FEAR of what might be or what will be........
    BUT right now i tell you do not kill yourself just yet. life gets better, things will get better what you are feeling now is only temporary. take time to feel the pain and write it on a piece of paper curse, say everything you like i mean write everything you like to say let it all out. it does help.
    do some counseling...........
    It really does take time to heal and to recover from being suicidal. I did and i am living an OK life right now.......... prayers are very helpful. dont forget there is a God and that nothing is impossible. Pls do not kill yourself just yet dont give up. when you do kill yourself the consequence will be unimaginable. let TIME tell life will get better. hopefully for yours too.
    Mine did and life is GOOD. ^^
    GOD BLESS everyone

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

there is no god and some things are impossible

3. qed

qed Guest

They've been downhill ever since Richard Stengel took the wheel.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

God? Who is that?How do you go from being suicidal to everthing being peachy so fast. Many of us have been fighting it for years...

5. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I don't think time is the great healer at all....some things hurt me just as much now as when they originally happened and I still have certain people on my 'hit list' ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
  6. anonymph

anonymph Guest

7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Glad to hear things are getting better for you :hug:.

8. ame solitaire

ame solitaire Well-Known Member

Its great that things are going better for you.Im sure it works differently for everyone.We all have our own unique pain to deal with.x

9. Random

Random Well-Known Member

How long has it been?

10. mandel32

mandel32 Member

about 5 months from now........... things have gotten better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.