Time to blame myself!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I cant blame him n e more and i hate that i feel i have to go this far to prove my point. I got my alcohol, ive got my electrical chord (in the absence of a strong enough rope) and i think i've finally got the courage to do this. Its not right, and its not what i want...but somehow i feel its what needs to b done. I've tried everything a thousand times over, and i dont think there is another way around this! I wish there was and i hope i find one b4 its too late...

2. Freddy

Freddy Guest

Get help Shauna befor you do anything rash. Talk to someone in person.
    Just dont do anything rash.

3. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

shauna, do not do anything please. talk to someone quick. we're here for you.

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I am tryng to talk to semoen but he wont come over until hes done stuff t gome...so i just started to drink adn hope thati get upsetenough to do it

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

see no1 is there..HHHEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO?

6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i'm here. pm me if you want. jcat

7. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I'm here.

You know I said you could PM me anytime you needed someone :hug:.

Everything I have said before still stands. There's no sense in killing yourself over this guy, Shauna. Try not to drink too much if you are in such a fragile state of mind right now.

You are very well loved here, anyone can see that, I really hope you reconsider. :sad:

Who did you call?

:hug: ~Nobody~

8. Freddy

Freddy Guest

We love you Shauna. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.