Time to blame myself!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I cant blame him n e more and i hate that i feel i have to go this far to prove my point. I got my alcohol, ive got my electrical chord (in the absence of a strong enough rope) and i think i've finally got the courage to do this. Its not right, and its not what i want...but somehow i feel its what needs to b done. I've tried everything a thousand times over, and i dont think there is another way around this! I wish there was and i hope i find one b4 its too late...

2. Freddy

Freddy Guest

Get help Shauna befor you do anything rash. Talk to someone in person.
    Just dont do anything rash.

3. lost_soul

lost_soul Staff Alumni

shauna, do not do anything please. talk to someone quick. we're here for you.

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I am tryng to talk to semoen but he wont come over until hes done stuff t gome...so i just started to drink adn hope thati get upsetenough to do it

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

see no1 is there..HHHEEELLLLLLLLLLOOOOO?

6. lost_soul

lost_soul Staff Alumni

i'm here. pm me if you want. jcat

7. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I'm here.

You know I said you could PM me anytime you needed someone :hug:.

Everything I have said before still stands. There's no sense in killing yourself over this guy, Shauna. Try not to drink too much if you are in such a fragile state of mind right now.

You are very well loved here, anyone can see that, I really hope you reconsider. :sad:

Who did you call?

:hug: ~Nobody~

8. Freddy

Freddy Guest

We love you Shauna. :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.