time to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad::sad:i feel alone i feel ingnored im a waste of time space and energy and i want to die, i wanted to die when i came here but thought it may help it did for a while, but i still want to die so i will today to those that know me sorry to those that dont keep fighting :sad:
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Dawn no :( You know that we care about you. You know that we (even though we are hurting too) want so much for you to be ok. You are a wonderful, lovely person who can make it through this shit. :hug: You can do it...PM me PLEASE if you want to talk or vent or just say hi.
  3. stayorgo

stayorgo Member

Dawn, I'm new here. Why do you want to die. Please don't, please talk to me. I feel exactly the same way you do. Your words are my words. We can help each other. Please talk to me!

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Please stay Dawn! Talk to me! I'm here. :hug:
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why would you want to die when your liked by people on this forum. Your not a waste of space and time.
  6. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

Please don't feel alone or ignored ~ I'm sorry that u are feeling this way, but please u don't have to be alone and I would never ignore you if you need to talk, even if its about the weather...

ur not a waste of time of anything. You have helped me and I'm sure many others, now please let us help and support you.

I'm sorry u feel its time to die, please come back and talk?
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dawn, i know how much you are hurting. We have discussed this many times. i know you can hang on until things change for you. i know health issues are not helping to ease the overwhelming feeling you have. The fight is not over Dawn. My hand is still waiting for you to take it so we can walk down that road side by side, sit in your kitchen with coffee and diet coke and talk about everything. Remember all the kids we will have to referee? Stay safe hun. i am pulling for you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.