time to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

im definitely going to try hard this time. I really want to die. There is nothing good about life. yeah every thing is so fucked its unbelieveable. there is no real help for most of us. To all the true loving supporters and kind hearted people out there.. i cant describe my appreciation for you. The only light in this dark world is people like you. peace and love to all. I wont die with hatred or judgement in my heart.

2. Lexie23

Lexie23 Member

Hey Darken,

Please hold on hun. do you want to talk? I'm new here, my name's Lexie.

x Hugs

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Darken. Im really sorry to hear that you have come to this decision. Please dont do this to yourself. Please continue trying to get better. I know that it seems like life will not get any better but you cant give up. Yes the world is a scary place to live in right now, but the future should get better. Please dont give up hope. :hug:

4. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Dear Darken,

Im so sorry to hear you are feeling so low. The clarity and the desperation in your words is clear but it is so amazing to hear you still have faith in the beauty of the world and the good within it.

Whilst you still have that grasp there is hope. Dont stay in the darkness, be with the light of the world that you can see. Hold on, be strong.

If you need a friend, please pm me. :hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Darken,
    I don't know much about what is happening with you. When I first started using the forum you use to post alot on the SF. I was wondering what happen to you until tonight when I found you here on this site.
    From what I read you definitley sound down. Please don't harm yourself. You need to start setting small goals again to help bring those positive thoughts you use to have back into the picture.
    If there is one thing that we can do for you what would it be? I am sure everyone that knows you would rise to whatever it is. Please Take Care Of Yourself!!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.