Time to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
At nearly 50 years old, I think I have had enough. Working part time and going to college at my age. What a waste of time and resources. Almost a year in college and I will have to quit at the end of the month. I will become homeless again. I do not make enough money for a place to live on my own. I am just tired of trying. And the idea of waiting for a moderator to allow my post .... another waste of my time.

Ants

WHATEVER! I am 56... living on student loans... what the hell do I care if it is waste of resourses, have you seen your Government in action lately? You just GOTTA' keep on keepin on.

Daphna

Ninja of light
WHATEVER! I am 56... living on student loans... what the hell do I care if it is waste of resourses, have you seen your Government in action lately? You just GOTTA' keep on keepin on.
I agree with Ants here, but I would like to add that it is never a waste of time to take a spiritual journey to seek truth, and enlightenment. I prayed for both and read a bible and I now understand a lot more than I did before. I would hope everyone would do this before they die. :hug:

Ants

Oh Yea... You know if you rob a bank or something they'll put you up and feed you.

To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions. ~William James

At the end of the month, I will be living in my car with my GF and 2 cats. Some provider I turned out to be. I will not have the money to buy gas to drive to school and to work. It will be a pick one situation. With my car kinda running, it gives me more options when the time comes to go. <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> is painless. Just take a long, endless nap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to invoke the guilt trip, but I feel that your girlfriend, whom I'm assuming you love, would be worse off without you. Yes, being homeless is one of the worst things that can happen to someone, but if you live in either the US or UK, the government has welfare programs to help people that really need it. Most of the people living on the streets are only there because they lost welfare benefits due to drug abuse. And if you have to wait before you can apply for any aid, homeless shelters and soup kitchens are there to help you out. It's not glamorous, but it's there for situations just like yours.

I know this may really seem like rock bottom for you, but you know the saying: there's nowhere to go but up.

GF is schizophrenic. I would take her and my 2 cats with me. I would not do her the injustice of leaving her behind. She would be better off as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00