Time to end it but not in a franzied way? it's the only reasonable next step?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by laststraw, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laststraw

laststraw New Member

EXACTLY how I feel.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I kept continuing on in life, walking beyond all the last straws. Some last straws are best left behind.

:hug:

3. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

there are better steps to take buddy! common, just relax, see some light, and if not, seek the professional help out there.

whats getting to you ?

keep in touch.

4. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Sorry still here, the title was meant to be 'frenzied' spelling isn't the best.

Been on meds (high grade dose) for the best part of 6 years, decided today that it will only get worse and that life would be better without me in it, know what I mean?

Like the title of the post suggests, it's not a cry for help, like i.e. tears and chaos etc (people in similar situations please take note i'm speaking selfishly here) but more of a general calm acceptance that I think me being dead would be the best option.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I'm ranting cause i've exhausted all other options.

5. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Nah no apologies needed for still being here, i want you here! :)

I understand where youre getting at, you feel like you have reached a self enlightenment or perfect humble acceptance that death is the next door, and youre willing to just do it without a struggle or look back. as in ' if its got to be, its got to be '.

Its not a good emotion to be feeling, because its clouded. Its never the right way to go. Nothing religious etc, but just there is more to it than that.

Whats halted in your life? Seems like youre not feeling down... but more drained and giving up.... why? Whats bringing you to this meditated state?

Speak to us mate :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.