time to end the pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

i cannot cope anymoe and ive decided its time. i dont deserve this shit life anymore.

2. Tish

Tish Member

noooo!!!!! don't say that!!!! there is always another chance, another life to be found. don't give up!!!!

3. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Brownie, you've lasted this long, you can last another couple of days. Yes, it can be shit but there are people who need you and love you. You've been doing so well.
    Ride it out, you can do it. Thursday will be here soon enough.
    I'm surrounding you with pink fluffy positive vibes. You are a worthwhile person and I'm not letting you go without a fight!
    Sending hugs xxxx

4. takencontrol

hey guys im here but only just :(

5. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

That's great news Brownie, so pleased to hear it.
    One step at a time remember, get through the next minute, the next hour etc.
    We're here for you!

6. takencontrol

cannot do it anymore had a bust up with my best friend and its helped me decide to end it. time to make plans.

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

no it's not time you are just overwhelmed and the fight with your friend seems the final straw. take a deep breath and step back for a bit. you can make it until thursday, we have confidence in you. don't forget you can call the crisis line or pop into the ER for some extra supports. you have us, you have the crisis line, and you have the docs at ER. you are not alone.

8. takencontrol

im sorry i cannot do this ive just been tipped over the edge.

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

you might be over the edge but we're here to catch you. keep posting.

10. takencontrol

i really need help.

11. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

keep hanging on, listen to some music it may help to disconnect from the crap and feelings that you are going through at the moment, sending you a big hug - take care Ali

12. takencontrol

im exhausted with everything i just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

13. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

I understand, try and shut your body down with some sleep, being exhausted and figthing with your feelings is never easy and it's a battle. Remember we all care for you here. Ali

14. thom99

thom99 Member

please keep going brownie

15. takencontrol

i have only had about 4 hrs sleep each night for about 2 weeks now.

16. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Agree with all of the above, fatigue causes us to be less able to deal with things in a rational manner, try and get some sleep and come back fresh tomorrow. Treat yourself with a hot bath - that's always good.

17. ali 56

ali 56 Well-Known Member

Please take care, think about you for now and try and disconnect from "life" and get some much needed rest - keep in touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.