Time to end this ...........

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

Wrote note today. Stupid girl who gave me her new number yesterday finally tells me she is seein some1 already. I wanted to punch her in her face.

26 Year old alone loser. Im pathetic.

Maybe its best I go before I take out my anger on others. They say the same crap "it will get better over time"........ I been a loser for the last 10 years. Im sick of "time". I got nothing to show for my life. Im in pain mentally. Must stop.

2. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

Im 26, alone, just broke up... 3 kids..

The only hope I can offer is it gets better.... not that id know as I am here for the same reason as you.

it sucks.

3. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

there is no certainty that anything gets better but people seem to hope that it does and it some how eventuates into concerted effort.
    in a random universe, something or some one may appear when you least expect to makke a little or lot of impact on your life.
    ending it seems like the best solution and i do agree which is why i am here but we came here with some inclination to find hope, understanding, help etc..

4. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

wait a couple days to act on your feelings, cowboy up as they say were i live just wait a couple days when your mind is clear of being pissed at that chick.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm 27 and I've never really even been in a relationship before. What does that make me? Does that make me a loser? Absolutely not. Having a girlfriend doesn't automatically make you a winner at life. As long as you can look in the mirror and like what you see, then you're a winner in my book. Dont kill yourself over this.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If that girl found someone that quickly then she wasn't the right person for you. She is not worth taking your life over. You are still young at 26. This does not make you pathetic or a loser. It makes you human.

7. Rolo555

This isnt all about some girl. Its about me having a stressful job. Im not doing what I want to do with my life. And I know in today's world I cant do what I want to do. About all the people who stabbed me in the back in my life. That includes my rotten brother. And I cant even get a woman.

My anger is coming close to being unleashed on others. This has to end.

8. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

first off, sounds like you need a new job. put some resumes out there, pound the pavement a little, gladhand some potential employers and find something new, change of scene/pace. may not be your perfect job, but you can probably find something that would make you happier then you are now.

secondly, relationships are not the be-all-end-all in life accomplishments. especially when you are in your teens and twenties, people can be royal asses to eachother. girls may still be looking for the 'bad boys' who will mistreat them before they wise up and start looking around for the 'good guys' they always kept as friends. guys are often still looking for the quick lay and may not be ready to commit. focus on yourself. become who you want to be, then, chances are, a girl who will truly appreciate who you are will come along and you'll be ready for her.

yes, there are many people in the world ready to stab another in the back for their own gain, but there are also many others looking for an honest connection. a good friend. a loyal spouse. a confidant. don't give up hope yet.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Rolo555,
    I don't think you are a looser! My ex pissed me off so bad one night I took a full swing at her face only to pull to the left at the last second and split the door down the middle!! She learned to quit pushing my buttons. Except she still would get drunk and go home with these different guys. Later around 5:00 a.m. she would show up so drunk her eyes were rolled up in her head. I would get her to bed and next thing I know she is rubbing allover me. I would shrug her off.
    Rolo the only advice I have for wright now is don't look for your other half in a bar. Most women in there haven't outgrown those years partying. Try the grocery store, or bowling,library,Movie theater, you see whwere I am going? evryone I picked up in bars turned out to be white trash...You could do better if you started out right. Well take care and I hope this finds you safe!!:victory::chopper:!!

10. Rolo555

I went to the store and got some of those Stay Awake Pills. I had 10 of those pills plus some alcohol next to them and had planned on taking them. I still havent done it. I even wrote the note. I had shut my phone off just in case I decided to call for help which I didnt want to.

Why I havent taken them I dont know.

Dont think its God since God only helps selected people. I asked God if I can just go. Just die in my sleep. And yet Im still here. Come close to going a couple weeks back.

Sick of being here alone. Hardly anyone calls me. If I kill myself it will hurt my parents feelings. Maybe one friend of mine. But overall I wont be missed. I see no point of being here.

11. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

but someone would miss you. are they so unimportant to you? even one person is enough reason to stay. don't break their hearts.

12. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

The mods havn't censored the method you posted but I don't think you can die from that.

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Abyss,
    Why are you so down? I always pictured you as a strong individual. You give good advice to other ppl. Why not learn to aim some of that energy towards it self. Heaven knows you deserve it. Please stay safe...

14. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

was i not supportive? i was tryin to be. i know i'm a bit off my game atm, but i still thought.... :blink:

sorry if i failed rolo

15. mufc89

mufc89 Member

dont let a girl get you down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.