Time to Finish the Job

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PandorasToybox, Aug 2, 2009.

1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

You know I almost want to ask one those people that has abandoned or turned away from me to at least put the gun to my head before they walk away.

Them walking away has already given me the gun, so why not finish the job?
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

some people just arent worth it. if them abandoning you has given you a gun, then throw it down. dont care what they think. theyre not part of your life anymore.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You cannot let these people have this kind of control over you. Who the hell cares about them they are the noones the nothings with no brain for --- You are your own person you dont need their recognition their input into anything. You stand above them so don't go there and tell me they have given you a gun. No they have given you nothing zip zero so walk away fromthe losers and continue to do what is important. continue to be the kind compassionate caring person you are and the hell with them
  4. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Thanks Mary :smile: You're right. I guess I get so angry at their lack of compassion. I just don't get it. But when they tell me to piss off its like I see the saying, "Just get it over & done with so we can stop having to deal with you"