Time to give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

janvan

So I am still not wanting to live. The pain - both physical and emtional is too high and I am waiting for the weekend. My pain is getting so bad I can hardly move. And I cant keep my emotional pain under control - I have successfully held it at bay for almost 2 weeks now since I got out of hospital from the last attempt. I dont know if I even want help now. I am supposed to see the therapist tomorrow but I dont know what I am going to tell her. She cant help - noone can. I wont be going to group on Thursday. I miss my kids dreadfully and nothing is going to change. My breakdown 16 months ago was the beginning of the end. I never knew that I would lose everything and everyone. I cant take life any more. Sorry to unload but there is nowhere else to go. And I know that noone here can really help either. My tears are just not going to stop. I am so pathetic.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
YOu are not pathetic okay what you tell your therapist is what you said here You tell T you need help to keep the thoughts away Your children need you okay they love you so please keep fighting to get stable for you for them It can get better with help okay keep going to therapy and talk okay please hugs

Kiba

:hug: you aren't pathetic. Life can always change. And right now things you may have lost, but you can always rebuild. Tell your therapist how you are feeling. Be honest with them. You can get help and people can help you. Things can get better, even if you may not be able to see that right now. I hope you take care. Please tell your therapist what you are thinking of and feeling. They can help you!

Kiba

If they feel you are a danger to yourself they have other things they can tell you or get you help. I know it sounds worthless to try and tell them how you are really feeling and scary. But you need to tell they you aren't feeling safe with yourself if you aren't. They can get you the help you need. :hug:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I know it gets so hard to push forward you are tired i hear that and days like that sometimes it is okay to stay in bed just rest okay. Do something just for YOU okay little things to give you strength to carry on. Talking here getting out for a coffee tea a walk but you can't give up okay you children will always need you time to do something nice just for you hugs

Don't presume things of therapists...if they give advice you feel is tired then challenge them on it.

You never believed you would lose everything and everyone...You did.

You believe you can never reclaim what you have lost...You can

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Javan please call your therapist up andmake another appt okay i know your tired but you need to keep fighting you are strong and you can do this okay please keep reaching out Call your doctor and tell him you need extra help now hugs

doityourself

^^^^ yep I agree, do not sugarcoat what your going through, let them know what your thoughts and feelings are.

Hope today has been better than yesterday.

janvan

Just got a letter from my GP saying that she is resigning on Monday. Now I have no doctor. I cant find another one to cope with all my medical and psych. issues. This has really broken me and I am not coping,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00