Time to go, finally feel happy about it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lapdog4, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapdog4

lapdog4 New Member

I have lost everything, lost my mom to suicide. My marriage is falling apart, I cry all the time, make minimum wage and stuff about to be tured off. I will have an accident and at least my family can be happy, writing this at lest makes my smile knowing I am abou tto do the right thing

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I lost my son to suicide.
    You are NOT doing the right thing.

I understand your pain... believe me.

Doing the right thing is tightening up your belt, taking a deep breath, and going forward with a plan to achieve something positive.

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't do this to yourself lapdog. I'm sorry to hear that your mom committed suicide and that your marriage is failing, but you have to try and work things out with your wife. I'm too scared to get married. At least you had the guts to try. If you really can't work things out with your wife, then you can get a divorce, but it's not the end of the world. :hug:

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

lapdog I hope you can postpone your plans and stick around and talk to us a bit more..

I'm so sorry you lost your Mum..I know losing a loved one to suicide hurts like hell..I lost my son that way..

are you getting any professional help? :hug:

5. Don't let go! Please, hold on.

We'll one day be able to look back at these horrible times and fully let go and be content. Content with life. We'll know why, we have to. When that day comes, I don't know but it sure as hell is worth sticking around for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.