time to go home

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Insignificant, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i just want to go home. my world is pitch and i can enjoy nothing anymore. they say this could be because of my health issues atm, but does that really matter? i doubt it.

i just want to go home!!!

sorry for making this post. i've got to thinking about it and it doesn't matter how i feel honestly. wow it really doesn't.

take care
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How you feel really does matter Liz. If this feeling is caused from your current health issues then give it a chance to get on top of it. Maybe things will be much better and you can find the enjoyment in life that you used to. I know things seem hopeless right now, but they really aren't.Please keep on trying. You have come this far, don't let that fight be in vain. Hang on and see what needs to be done next. Take care. I am thinking about you. :hug:
  3. Insignificant

you know i was talking to someone a little while ago and i was expressing how sad i felt that no one would talk to me (unless of course i spoke with them first). i got offline for a few here and got to thinking you know what? i can't relate to anyone here on any level other than the down side of things. how stupid am i? i mean seriously to think i should expect anything different than silence. i mean really. i am not up on the latest songs or movies or anything for that matter. i can relate to no one on an unserious level.

basically i am coming to conclude that maybe i just don't belong here. i mean i do try to help around and such, but that makes no difference either.

great! i've gone from worse to....

please take care
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think i understand how you feel about not making a difference. i've been feeling that for a long while. i wish i had somehting positive to say but i can't think of anything. i wish you all the best tho, from my limited abilities, i do care about you.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hun, you've just had a bucket load of health problems to deal with. Good grief I got 3 day flu and itsmade me have the worse case of the blues...so how bad must you be feeling:sad:

Wait a while till health improves, you can't think clearly when you're not well :hug:
  6. ybt

ybt Guest

well, at least with a 3 day flu you have even more of a reason for somebody to come over and clean your house!
  7. Insignificant

no matter how i feel will not change things here. i am pretty useless here. i am very sincerely sorry sf members that i couldn't have been a better friend.
    you all deserve the very best and i hope for nothing less for any of you. please take care of yourselves

God Bless
  8. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

I don't know you as well as the others as I have only been here a short while, but I do know that you have had very thoughtful and encouraging words for some of the people here and you obviously have people that care about you. I can tell just by reading these posts from your friends. This is a difficult and very trying time for you; when we are physically ill it is difficult to stay mentally well; so please, try to give yourself some time to recover physically and things will improve for you mentally.
    And if it makes you feel any better, I am not so socially adjusted when it comes to the latest trends either, sometimes it is hard to just chit chat. So maybe we can be socially maladjusted together and start some new trends:) What do you say? Shall we start the Psychotic Friends Network.
    Sorry if that offends anyone, just my feable attempt at a joke.
  9. Insignificant

i appreciate the responses. i've been encouraged to ride this out til i get to feeling better, but i guess the question has become how do i deal with this in the meantime?

last nite i took a moderate od. i really cannot handle everything that is going on, and yet at the same time i'm not so sure i want or need the help anymore. still, i am having serious difficulties just sittin' around waiting for the results from recent tests i have gone thru.

true enough my health may be determining my mental state atm, but i can't handle the mental state it has left me in anymore.

i just don't know what else to say, but thanks for listening.
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just hang in there Liz. They will find what it is that is causing this and then you can get som relief. You are in my thoughts through your struggles. :hug:
  11. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please don't give up... please...:sad:

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Liz, I hope you are doing alright now. I know how frustrating this has all been for you. Hopefully they will find the cause soon and get you back on track. thinking of you. :hug:
  13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Meant to say, you ought to tell your doc that your physical illness has pulled you down mentally. He/she won't be surprised as it happens a lot and may be able to give you something to help make you feel a bit better...even if its only someone to talk to. :hug:
  14. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Insignificant please read my post THANK YOU TO SF this is to all of u please dont feel undervalued ur pressence here has probably saved many people i have sat at this pc online to SF all day becouse i darnt move if i do i know thoughts are going to overide me at least here im looking through and sharing others thoughts and feelings.
    Thankyou dont give the forum up hope ur well soon take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.