• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Time to go

I dont know who to talk to anymore everyone around me disappeared, I have constant fights with my parents ive had it with life. I gave myself <mod edit - timeline> to just call it quits as it is getting unbearing to live alone everyday and have no money to your name starting college at 29 nothing is going well. I prayed and hoped things would get better alas they arent. Pure pain just ahead and I am just tired to go on. It may be hard for my parents in the end but I really am just tired 9 years of hell in my life bankruptcy, losses and now covid I really am just tired. Only thing stopping me is a quick lethal way of ending it all. Still gotta find a good solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @WindowsRox, welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment.

Only thing stopping me is a quick lethal way of ending it all. Still gotta find a good solution.
Every method of committing suicide is extremely painful. If not for the person committing suicide, extremely painful for the loved ones who they leave behind. There is no good solution.

Pure pain just ahead and I am just tired to go on.
Even if it doesn't feel like it now, things can get better for you. Are you in any treatment for depression? There are options like therapy and medication that might help you. Consider asking a doctor about these options.

Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.

emily91

why <timeframe>?. why that time frame.

I hope that things will improve during that time and you'll end up sticking around anyway, if not for you for us. we all want you to be safe

Lane

SF Supporter
I dont know who to talk to anymore everyone around me disappeared, I have constant fights with my parents ive had it with life. I gave myself <mod edit> to just call it quits as it is getting unbearing to live alone everyday and have no money to your name starting college at 29 nothing is going well. I prayed and hoped things would get better alas they arent. Pure pain just ahead and I am just tired to go on. It may be hard for my parents in the end but I really am just tired 9 years of hell in my life bankruptcy, losses and now covid I really am just tired. Only thing stopping me is a quick lethal way of ending it all. Still gotta find a good solution.
Welcome to the forum @WindowsRox. I'm sorry that things are so hard for you right now. I have to give you credit for even trying though, especially college.

You mentioned covid and I've read that deoression and thoughts of suicide are way up so you're not alone. I know that you've come to a place where people can relate to what you're going through, family issues, emotional, financial, you're not alone.

When you're feeling able, I hope you can browse around and check out the different areas here and even chat. I'm also available to PM should you ever need to talk.

Hi @WindowsRox, welcome to the forums. We're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment.

Every method of committing suicide is extremely painful. If not for the person committing suicide, extremely painful for the loved ones who they leave behind. There is no good solution.

Even if it doesn't feel like it now, things can get better for you. Are you in any treatment for depression? There are options like therapy and medication that might help you. Consider asking a doctor about these options.

Stay safe. Sending hugs *brohug.
Things have just been getting worse as the years go by, 9 years of just bs and still nothing is getting better, I am a Christian and even prayed to God for many years and still pretty much my situation has not improved, I do take meds and I just stopped taking them cause I see no point in them all they do is make me sleepy. My Dr doesnt give a crap about anything She just does not listen to me I guess idk im tired I keep walking around the city to see If I will <mod edit - method> idk whatever comes i dont care. Thank you for replying I barely talk to any people as they all alienated me for my "negativity and weirdness"

why <time frame>?. why that time frame.

I hope that things will improve during that time and you'll end up sticking around anyway, if not for you for us. we all want you to be safe
<mid edit> just to see where it all ends. My financial situation and all im going to be 30 so pretty much alot of my dreams are already scrapped reaching 30 is the point of no return for me.

Welcome to the forum @WindowsRox. I'm sorry that things are so hard for you right now. I have to give you credit for even trying though, especially college.

You mentioned covid and I've read that deoression and thoughts of suicide are way up so you're not alone. I know that you've come to a place where people can relate to what you're going through, family issues, emotional, financial, you're not alone.

When you're feeling able, I hope you can browse around and check out the different areas here and even chat. I'm also available to PM should you ever need to talk.
Thank you I dont even know why I am trying for college rn I just dont even see a point when life already passed me by at 29. anyways lets see where it all ends.

Sorry that you're going through this.
im going to be 30 so pretty much alot of my dreams are already scrapped reaching 30 is the point of no return for me
There's really nothing a 20 year old can do that a 30 year old can't. Your dreams may seem out of reach, but I don't think you're too old for anything.
I do take meds and I just stopped taking them cause I see no point in them all they do is make me sleepy. My Dr doesnt give a crap about anything
There are other medications that don't have sleepiness as a side effect. If your doctor is crap, you might be able to see someone else.

There's also some information about treatment methods in my signature link.

I hope something can help.

do take meds and I just stopped taking them cause I see no point in them all they do is make me sleepy
I'm sorry the medication isn't working for you the way you wanted. Medication can be changed or adjusted so it can work better for you. Stopping taking your medication without consulting your doctor is never a good idea. However, I know you said you don't feel like your doctor listens to you. I wonder if you can change doctors or request a second medical opinion.

Things have just been getting worse as the years go by, 9 years of just bs and still nothing is getting better
I'm sorry. I know it must feel that way at the moment, but things can get better for you. We have members here who thought they had nothing to live for, but are now glad to be alive.

Thank you for replying I barely talk to any people as they all alienated me for my "negativity and weirdness"
I'm sorry you've had to go through that. I wonder if you have ways you can reach out to people. Of course with Covid it is difficult, but you could consider looking for clubs or social events near you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00