time to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DynamiteKid, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamiteKid

DynamiteKid Well-Known Member

i hate being alive. i have nothing to live for. i got no job, no money, no personality, no hope, no life. i need to die more than anything else in my world. all i need is a plan, and i'll be away. any ideas people?

2. Agnieszka

Agnieszka Guest

No idea Dynamite. Wish i could help, but sorry. Sounds like your having a bad time, keep breathing, things will get better! :)

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Have you looked inside yourself for a reason to live? Job, money, friends - those things are always changing, so they can't be strong enough reasons to live. But the person you are is worth it.

4. DynamiteKid

DynamiteKid Well-Known Member

the person i am is a piece of shit. this life not need me. i not need this life. death is the answer to all my problems. sooner i go, sooner every1 is happier.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you don't like the person you are, do something to change it. You will not be given methods here. We will support you in your fight for life. Death is an option, but not the only answer. Please don't limit your options. Talk to us and give us the chance to help. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Life sucks!! Only you can dictate how to live it. You have alot of experiences to live for. There is a whole big world out there. Now that you are an adult you can set them as goals.
    Every one here has thought of suicide atleast once. and then there are people like me who think about suicide every day. What you need is a good therapist to teach you skills. I think about it dailey.i even have a plan all worked out. The difference is I am not acting on it. You need to find things to help you cope.:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.