time to go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Heavenly Star, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heavenly Star

Heavenly Star Well-Known Member

I can't live anymore.

This time it will work.

Why me? What have i done to deserve a life full of such misery and pain?

Why won't anybody help me?

Why doesn't anybody care about me?

maybe i'm not meant to live. We all have to die someday.

Today is my day.

2. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

sweetie if talking would possibly be able to help ill be happy to listen when i get home from work in 2 hours time or so , or anytime , i care i dont know u but im so sorry ur struggling to this desperate point , im sorry ur life is full of pain and such cruel misery , it does break u down i do understand but if u are able to possibly allow ppl here to help or at least try to stay for a while in the hope that something will change ill be happy to hear it :hug: my msn is trouble.jo@hotmail.co.uk if adding me will help u hun .

take care , :biggrin: please stay safe :smile:

jo xxx
  3. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Love is worth living for. I know you think your living in a loveless world but thats not true. Love is worth fighting for. Please dont give up without a fight. Seek out love, kindness, compassion and understanding. Its all out there. Just stay a little.
  4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Just from the feeling intuitively I get that you are very compassionate, and that you truly feel it is your time. But maybe if you wait a little longer someone else will come into your life, bring everything you had ever wanted:::true love ... and still success comes around many trying corners, there are paths that lead to many other paths. Don't take the narrow path, take the path that leads to many paths, keep living. <3, I feel I should mention that I have no right to impose my beliefs. But I have the impression you are a very good person.

Love and Peace~
  5. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

I feel the same. It's time to go for me as well. I think I meant to be born to have life like a hell and end my life on my own. After tried really hard to get through what happened to me, then three years past. I knew I won't get happiness. A person who changed my life as a hell and treated me as a rubbish get a loving wonderful happy life. I think as if I was born to have this unfairness..

I hope you changed your mind, though..

I've been searching more extreme suicide board and talk about methods. Then came across a search result which I really wanted but it turned out to talk about God and after life...

I know your feeling so much..

I hope you didn't hurt yourself..

PM me if you want...
  6. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

I hope this person is still here and holding on. Please reply back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.