Time to go.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

All i want to do is cut and die. I'm so tired of my life. Tired of the constant not being able to live my life b/c Dylan's father sucks at his role as a father. It would feel so nice just to feel the life slip away. It would work too. Oh it would work.

2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:hug:

i hear you. i'm sorry.

3. ~PinkElephants~

--ignore this--

Neither I nor this matters. Clearly.
    Thank you rae btw :hug: :wub:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself kelly. :hug:

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

What happens to Dylan if you do kill yourself? He's left with a lousy father and no support for the rest of his childhood? He's the reason you stay alive, and he seems to be a pretty good reason to do so.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
  6. ~PinkElephants~

He's the only reason sometimes. It gets to the point like last night. I thought I had a night off to just rest. I've been really sick and thought quite possibly I'd be able to just go to sleep b/c his father was home. 1030 at night rolls by and dylan comes looking for his homework, mind you i said to do it at 800 while his lovely father was on his ass upstairs playing online poker. :mad: I flipped on him and told him to get his son to bed and his resolution to it was to tell me goodnight and hang up. I call him back and text him..his resolution then is to ask me if i need anything form the store. He doesn't address the problem because he knows hes a shitty father..he just chooses to do nothing about it and it's wearing me completely thin. I work fulltime, come home and do for that child all because my brother is an incompetent prick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.