Time to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I am a failure, I always have been. I could never do anything right, always fucked it up. I have fucked up peoples lives and hurt them. But its ok, because I'm leaving now, so they can be happy and not have to put up with me any more.

I failed in life, is it possible to fail in death?
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't do anything. What's wrong?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to us okay we are listening what is causing you to feel this way.
    Can you call your doctor and let him know how upset you are. Please call crisis if you are feeling this way. Your brain is not working right now please call and get help you need please. Talk to us vent get the anger out but we are here to support you so talk with us please
  4. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I'm fed up with people taking advantage of me and doing whatever they want. It's fucked up my head and I fucked up peoples lives because of it. I have wasted everyone's time, and I'm sorry. Looks like I'm just another set of numbers on a sheet..
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

What makes you think you have fucked up peoples lives?

People have taken advantage of me also, and it really messed me up for a long time, still not over it, but I've cut them all out of my life and I am trying to get better and forget about them and what they did to me.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can still change get help to change therapist do that. People change all time and become great supporters to people who are now in your shoes. It is hard when you in so much pain to see there is light on the other side. With the right therapist right doctor things can change. People here care and we know how hard it is to hold on but try okay. Try to stay here for awhile and see how we can support your and perhaps you can help someone here to
    please don't be so hard on yourself we all screw up sometimes we all fail but we can change our lives we can .. Keep talking keep venting okay get the pain out but stay with us here we care
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Everyone has left me..ran away because they don't want to help. Left me alone..sitting in the road..crying in the rain. I don't deserve help, now they can be happy without me.

It's just the way it has to be..

Goodbye to everyone..

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

you need to come back and talk to these ppl.
    so many times we all experiance negative things from others.
    it does have a way with messing with your head. it did mine,thats why i stuck to myself and did what I had to do.

dont allow what others do or say to run YOUR life
    find some support help and find a way to get some help. theres plenty of things that you can enjoy in life when you stop and look around at nature, animals etc.

live for what is out there that so many ppl pass up everyday.

stay strong and get some help
  9. xXWhateverItTakesXx

I have tried so hard over the last 2 years to get help. I asked for help at school, at college, from social services and many other services as well. They have all left me..all given up because I'm not worth it. I have to give up, I have to do this. I'm no-one, a loser, a failure and a worthless human being.

I can't cope with this any more. My end has come.
  10. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Its disgusting how badly colleges are failing students...they have no problem putting the extra pressure on, but are too lazy to help relieve it
  11. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

By failing I mean not providing the services they promise
  12. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Goodbye world and I'm sorry I couldn't keep fighting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.