Time to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nostar, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostar

nostar New Member

I know its one hell of an intro and good bye. i know its hard to think of me as a troll which is fine it doesnt bother me.

All my life ive been pushed to be the best which i have been but the pressure is just too much. I even had a few schools looking at me to go ona full ride, my family pushing me to help them get out of the life we have,friends who only are around me because im the in thing.

i reached out for help and didnt get any.
    My family thinks i dont want to make our lives better, my friends think im a just looking for more attention well my coaches...i cant even talk to them about feelings.

The few times i have tried to talk to them its suck it up,get me a win and i'll mention you in the newspaper

ive been takin XXX all day ,ive cried so much no tears are coming out
    i just want to make sure its time to go

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Your best bet is to hang out with us here, but first, go to the hospital now. Get the help you need there and when you get home, log back in and let us know you are okay.

Posting here will help you a lot. We've been through this kind of thing where the "normal" people of the world don't understand us. We understand and we'll walk with you though it all. :hug:

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

you have alot going for you, unlike me.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Chargette you need to go to the hospital and talk to someone in mental health..It doesn't mean your crazy just that you have some issues you can't work out on you own..If you find it easier write down everything and take it with you and let them read it..No one needs to know except your parents of course..Please get some help, suicide is not the answer..

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well the fact that you posted here tells me it isnt your time yet. Keep posting. It really does help to get things out to others. But better when you know they understand your pain. And the members here do.

Call a crisis or suicide line. Tell them exactly how you're feeling and then try some of the advice they will give you. It's a first step in the right direction.

But the easiest one is to keep talking here. Getting rid of some of the "excess baggage" will make it easier for you to find strength to fight to keep moving forward.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

My recommendation is the same as all the above. Going to the hospital isn;t as bad as everyone thinks. Think of it as some time to yourself to get better and to have other people listen to you.

And finally, I wanted to welcome you to SF.

7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi I just want to let you know I am here and care. I think you need to get yourself checked out by the hospital or your regular doctor TODAY! When caught early enough steps can be taken to decrease the bad effects on you organs, namely your liver in this case but also your kidney are taking a beating...please come back and stick around, it is a great place here and we all care.

Hugs Bambi

8. Shattered Soldier

Shattered Soldier Well-Known Member

I know just as much as anyone how much pressure from other people can make you want to go more. I am also an overachiever, well, a former overachiever who is still being forced to "man up", or "suck it up" by the very person who refused to listen to me every single time I cried for help. Its not so much as wanting attention as it is looking for an answer that just isn't there. A hospital could help you get on some meds that might cheer you up, if you're up for it, but better yet could put you in contact with people who are going through about the same thing you are. If you're not looking for meds, you can refuse them, and in my experiences can get discharged rather quickly if you feel their program isn't for you. If you're not looking to talk to any "crazy people" who locked themselves up in the hospital, then try your best to vent here. There are alot of people who want to give out advice, but there are also alot of people who just understand.

When I catch somebody giving me a motivational speech about how I could turn my life around, my brain automatically files it into another reason to end it all, coming from another person who will only understand how bad things really are when they find me dead. We don't need pressure, cliches, or anecdotal evidence that contradicts and lessens our current situation. We need understanding.

Take care and I hope you find the answer you are looking for. If you do, please share it with me!

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...many of us here know the way you feel and as it has been said in this thread, please consider getting the help you need...you deserve a good life, for you...whatever form that takes...welcome again and I hope you find support here...big hugs, J

10. nostar

nostar New Member

I tried to do it on the 12th but my brother came in and noticed i took all of the lortabs i had. I had my stomach pumped and stayed @ st.rose for a fews days then got discharged due to having insurance...

they did give me a "book" with free resources around town...but my coaches,family, friends still think it was a mistake...as if i just forgot how many i took; since thats what i told the the shrink,though she didnt believe one word, everyone else did.

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you get some help use some of the resources to give you strength to carry on. Use us here to keep strong to okay keep posting venting we are listening:hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.