Time to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV2010

I don't know exactly what you mean by leaving your girls to move away for happiness...was there bad feelings there?...do you want to talk a bit more about it??
a lot of people move away from their children through different situations in life...
a new relationship, job, retirement..that doesn't mean you are a bad person..it's life..
if your daughter said she wants to help you then you can't be a bad person...
if she didn't want to help you she definately wouldn't have offered...
sounds like she would most likely be happy to be able to do what she can for you...
if you gave it a try with your girls and you felt like it wasn't working then you could rethink your options...
I hope that you will give it a go though..it may be just the thing to give you a reason to go on..
(((hugs)))

ozinuk

this may well be my last night 30 zopiclone and a botle of jack danniels no7 latter has helped with my decision im truly sorry. :blub:

IV2010

get help steve..
don't hurt yourself please....
call someone...anyone you trust...
call crisis....
talk to us....
think of your daughters...your new grandchild...

IV2010

boy will you be sick of the sight of me today..
I am not giving up on you though...
you don't need to punish yourself ...
:stop:..:console:..:aussie:

ozinuk

I really appreciate all you have done but why wont you give up me others have, others I have personally known have given up on me surely there ar more deserving people out there :sad:

summerschild

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.. and in case you didn't get the message NO NO NO NO NO. I will never give up on you and neither will anyone else here.

summerschild

You have not let me down. No you haven't. And you deserve all the time and attention you have gotten from us. Just ignore your wife and listen to us. She obviously doesn't love you but we do. I will never give up on you. No one here will. Neither will your daughters who want so much to help you. Listen to me when I say that letting them help you would be the most wonderful gift you could give them.

IV2010

If you fail steve you've let yourself down....you are the one who is important in all this...
we are trying to get you to see you are a worthy person...
something you can't see when you're in the depth of despair and depression...
and especially when your wife keeps running you down..
I will not give up on you and I want to see you reunited with your daughters...
I truly believe that will give you a new perspective on life...
stay strong..:hug:...:arms:

ozinuk

The night is here and I don't want to be, not enough distractions, too much time to think, to much time to plan.............to much time.:lone:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00