Time to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blickdog, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blickdog

Blickdog Account Closed

Hi

I've decided to end by life. I have suffered with depression all my life (now 41). I sort medical help about 15 years ago, been put on various anti depressants, and tried numerous talking thearpises, but still I want to not exist. I have recently been diagnosed with bipolar. All this has meant is more drugs. But I still want to die.

I do not want to hurt my family, but still the suicide thoughts keep coming. I have been upfront and honest with the doctors, but they do not seem to have anything to offer.

I've got all the equipment ready, the hotel room booked. All I ask, is their something I'm missing? I've sort help, but their dosen't seem anything forth coming apart from drugs which make me feel worse.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun go to hospital sign yourself in and get the help you need to get out of that cycle of depression your in, Try newer meds therapy but don't leave your family with years of suffering and sadness okay Go to emergency and tell them your plans and tell them to help you don't leave until you get help you need make them hear you hugs

3. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

you cant commit suicide without hurting your family, take eclipse's advice and get some urgent help.

stay safe
    :hug:

4. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

I can't think of much else to say that hasn't been said, but just wanted to say that I hope you're alright and stay safe. Let us know you're alright.:console:

5. Blickdog

Blickdog Account Closed

Everyone always says, "go and get help". But my point is, that I have sort help many times over the last 15 years. But nothing has any lasting effect.

What is this "help" that every one keeps going on about?

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

This help you say does not have a lasting effect but each time you go in get some therapy try new meds it is a hope that the help will last longer.
    Help therapy different types all give you coping skills to deal with sadness and overwhelming emotions.
    Meds also take the depth of sadness to a level one can cope
    Reaching out here in itself is help. With each try there is a new hope a new beginning. hugs

7. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

please don't give up, there is something out there that will help, it just takes time to find it- and i mean that.

Hope you find what you need soon.
    take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.