time to leave.. im so sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Dec 31, 2013.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I think it time for me to leave here//.. I dint want to hurt my best friend by bein around her wihile I cut... but I hurt her anyway... im sorry... I shoulnt be coiming here anymore. im sorry
  2. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

please don't leave. u are a great friend, a great person.
  3. among the stars

some friend... I shouldn't have said anything... I should have just kept my mouth shut... u didn't do anything wrong it was me... and im far from being great.
  4. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

:hug: it's okay. you've done no harm to me. you've always been a good friend. i'm sorry you are hurting so much and don't have a healthier way to cope with what you are feeling. i wish you would talk to me, but i understand if you cannot right now. i care about you very much! we care about you here. please stay :arms:
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
  5. among the stars

I dunno some day I think everyone would be better off without the problems I cause. I need to go self destruct somewhere else.. not here.
  6. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

you need to not self destruct anywhere
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you reach out and get better coping skills hun but i understand when the pain comes it is hard to change our ways of dealing with that pain Please know no one judges you here ok