Time to move on

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cashing_out, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

Thanks all for your kind words and advise. But, its time for me to move on. I am not suicidal. I need help in a different area. Anger Management perhaps. Yall helped me out when I was in time of crisis and I thank you but now I am still just an angry person that wants to hurt others and not really myself. I thought that my losses and experience with death would enable me to help others on this site but I dont think that i am the right person to do that so......... I may be back at one point but for now.....bye, bye then.......
  2. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Bye, Cashing out. I hope that you find help as you desire with Anger Management. Hope to see you soon feeling much better.:hugtackles:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Bye and good luck....come back if you need to..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey sorry didn't get back to you sooner you didn't hurt me i know you are in alot of pain pain transmitts to anger I think getting some therapy to deal with you losses your sadness will help decrease your anger take care of you okay
    stay here as long as you need to vent scream yell it out it does help.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Take care man and good luck with your 'bucket list.' I hope that you come back and let us know how things are going. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.